Sevmash engineering service structure includes the following:
- Design Bureau (PKB);
- Production engineering department (NTU);
- Scientific-research, technology and test center (NITITs);
- Quality assurance department (UKP);
- Maintenance and building department (UES)
- Chief metallurgist’s department (OGMet);
- Chief welder’s department (OGSv);
- Energy-mechanical department (EMU);
- Ship protection on physical fields department (UZKS FP)
- Safety and industrial monitoring department (OOTiOPK);
- Environmental control department (SООPS).
All engineering services are under the jurisdiction of the enterprise chief engineer.
Engineering services deals with the following:
- Arrangement of production according to concluded contracts and agreements;
- Development and studying of technical documentation;
- Technical support of ships and other orders production;
- Ensuring up-to-date schedule of materials and components supply;
- Arranging quality assurance of manufactured production.
Sevmash has significant set of inventions and know-how in different fields of used technologies, including welding, NDT, shock absorbing structures creation, support and thrust bearings, optimization of pipeline elements settings, etc. To maintain high technological level the enterprise realizes long-term programs of scientific-research and experimental development works.